ART MEDICAL Ltd. (the “Company”) values your privacy. In this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), we describe how we collect, use, and disclose information. Furthermore, this Notice’s aim is to ensure that all recipients of this email will have full disclosure of how we obtain their contact details and our legitimate interest for sending this email.
Lawful Basis and Legitimate Interest
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is based on our legitimate interest as a medical device company that develops, produces, and markets medical devices and products, in the fields of nutrition management, nutrition programs, nutrition decision tree, catheter with sensors, feeding efficiency, nutrition app and calculator, feeding compensation, medication administration, urine monitoring and analysis, critical care monitoring, clinical nutrition, feeding tube positioning, GRV evacuation, reflux, aspiration, VAE, and VAP detection / prevention, endoscopy, post pyloric feeding, lung analysis, active respirators, endotracheal tubes / feeding tubes, critical care data analytics / AI / big data / data science (the “Field”). We have determined that sending you this email with information regarding our latest successful clinical trial is of legitimate interest to both the Company and to you, as a professional in the Field. Rest assured that we will always balance our legitimate interests with your fundamental rights and freedoms, ensuring that your privacy remains protected.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
The type of information that we have collected may include:
- information we collected from publicly available sources such as hospital and medical institutions’ websites. Such information usually includes your name, email address, phone number and other contact information;
- Information that you chose directly to share with us, by providing it to us at professional conferences. Such information usually includes your name, email address, phone number and other contact information;
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information to communicate with you via email such as this one, including responding to your requests or inquiries.
Does the Company Share the Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
- Service Providers/Agents. We may disclose your information to third parties that perform functions on our behalf and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions.
We will only provide these entities with the information necessary for them to perform these services and functions on our behalf. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Prior to engaging with any third party, we will assess the security risks involved in contracting with such third party and define its obligations with respect to data security and confidentiality. Although efforts are made by us, we are unable to guarantee that each third party with whom we will contract and to whom the information will be transferred, will meet their obligations.
How Secure is My Personal Information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note that most mobile devices provide their users with tools to control data and secure information. Please be aware of these tools.
With Respect to Your Personal Information, You Have the Right to:
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
- request corrections of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- request your personal information to be deleted (i) if it is no longer necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, (ii) should you decide to withdraw your consent where you gave it, (iii) should you identify that it would have been unlawfully processed, (iv) should we be under a legal obligation to erase it to comply with EU law or the law of an EU country and always provided we are not under a legal obligation to keep it;
- restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this Policy but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling; and
- receive personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us using the contact information detailed below.
How Long Does the Company Retain My Information?
The data is only kept for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected as described above, where it is in our legitimate interest, or to comply with our legal obligations. Following such a period, we will delete the personal information from our internal systems.
You have the right to request deleting the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
How do I get in touch with the Company?
You may contact us with any questions or comments:
ART MEDICAL Ltd.
Contact Person: Amit Shaked
Email address: email@example.com;
Address: 5 Ha-Melacha St., Poleg Industrial and Commercial Park, 4250540, Netanya, Israel
Copyright © 2023, ART MEDICAL Ltd. All rights reserved.