Marketing Communications Manager- Israel
ART MEDICAL is a well-funded, medical device startup developing cutting-edge technologies for ICU patients. Our smART+™ platform is an intelligent, sensor-based feeding system for critical care patients that aims to prevent life-threatening in-hospital complications such as ventilator-associated pneumonia, malnutrition and acute kidney injury. With the introduction of Nutrition Management 2.0™ to critical care patient scoring systems, the smART+™ platform monitors, analyzes and prevents malnutrition and gastric aspiration in real-time. By providing optimal nutritional care and achieving up to 100% feeding efficiency, the smART+™ platform improves the standard of care and helps ICU patients recover faster.
We are looking for a highly experienced and energetic Marketing Communications Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the development of content plans, collateral and educational materials, omnichannel campaigns and other demand-generation and brand-building activities. This position requires a strong team player who is highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Marketing Communications
Play a critical role in the planning, writing, and editing of communications tailored to different stakeholders, leveraging various multimedia formats and channels. Continuously mine for story ideas, monitor industry news and lead the development of content to drive an omnichannel marketing approach.
- Collateral Materials
Curate and manage collateral materials. Develops effective, relevant and educational content through collaboration with internal stakeholders, KOLs, customers, and other subject matter experts.
- Social Media
Develop social media strategy, create social media campaigns for all promotions, product launches and events, as well as maintain and manage the social media calendar.
- Website, Email and Marketing Automation
Maintain website including content, updates, and new features. Monitor site activity and reporting. Grow new leads, by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content. Develop and manage email campaigns. Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing workflows.
- Trade Shows & Events
Oversee planning for trade shows, symposia, and sales meetings, including initial contractual negotiations, site recommendations, budgets, agenda, travel arrangements, and post-event analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field; MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in healthcare marketing communications, preferably in the field of medical devices
- Ability to interpret information and concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to handle complexity and lead several tasks at one time.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools for campaign execution, reporting and analytics.
- Ability to influence and establish successful working relationships with both customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal, writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Native English speaker- big advantage.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Our products are making a difference in people’s lives and that impacts our daily work. It’s not just writing code – it’s writing code that matters.