Customer Support Engineer - Israel
ART MEDICAL is a well-funded, medical startup developing cutting-edge technologies for ICU patients. Our smART+™ platform is an intelligent, sensor-based feeding system for critical care patients that aims to prevent life-threatening in-hospital complications, such as ventilator-associated pneumonia, malnutrition, and acute kidney injury. With the introduction of Nutrition Management 2.0™ to critical care patient scoring systems, the smART+™ platform monitors, analyzes, and prevents malnutrition and gastric aspiration in real-time. By providing optimal nutritional care and achieving up to 100% feeding efficiency, the smART+™ platform improves the standard of care and helps ICU patients recover faster.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a talented Customer Support Engineer to join our team. As part of our company, you will take part in the pilots in Israel and abroad. The job includes a company car.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and assistance on-site and/or by phone, email, and any other media of communication. You will also advice customers on using ART MEDICAL products and services.
- Effectively coordinate and schedule installations, onsite support, training, and other field service activities to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Ensure all customer requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized, and organized for review, or follow-up actions whenever necessary.
- Work closely with Operations, R&D, and QA/RA to manage customer requests to closure as fast as possible measuring performances and generating metrics reports.
- Ready to spend long days and nights at the Hospital during the onboarding process including weekends.
- Work in the back office in a “Call Center”.
- Medical device technician course – an advantage
- 3+ years of experience as a respiration technician or equivalent – a must
- Self-motivated with strong customer satisfaction and support focus, with good organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be comfortable working in the Hospital ICUs
- Must be able to build strong relationships with Hospital staff
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers and addressing customer needs with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages are an advantage)
- Available to travel abroad up to 30% of the time
- Available to work shifts including weekends and holidays
Our products are making a difference in people’s lives and that impacts our daily work. It’s not just writing code – it’s writing code that matters.